GBS LiFePO4 High Power battery 40Ah
- High performance: The continuous discharge current standard is recommended between 0.3C to 1C.
- The continuous maximum current is 1C.
- The maximum impulse discharge current for <10 sec is at 3C.
- The maximum charging current is 1C
- Good performance at temperatures from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
- The battery structure is stable and safe
- Good performances at low temperatures. The 100% discharge is defined at 20 ° C. At temperatures below 0 ° C, the discharge current power falls. Do not charge battery under 0 ° C.
- Security: The battery can not explode or burn through internal or external damage.
- Long life cycle: The capacity of the cells occurs after 5000 cycles at 80 % strength capacity utilization in the range of 80% of the initial capacity.
- Adapted for fast charging: Within an hour, the battery can be charged to 85%. Fully charged after 2-3 hours
- Low cost relative to performance / lifetime.
- Battery does not contain polluting heavy metals
- Battery is made with modern materials at state of the art
|Nennkapazität | Rated Capacity (0,2C)||40Ah||Ladezyklen | Cycle Life|
|Nennspanung | Nominal Voltage (0,2C)||3,2V||100% Kapazitätsnutzung | 100% DOD||≥3000|
|Max. Ladestrom | Max. Charging Current||≤0,8C-1C||90% Kapazitätsnutzung | 90% DOD||≥5000|
|Laden Einzelzelle | Single cell charging||3,65V||Laden | Charging||0 ~ 45°C|
|Laden Batteriepack | Battery pack charging||3,65V||Lagertemperatur | Storage temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Max. Entladung Einzelzelle | Single cell discharging||2,5V||Arbeitstemperatur | Working Temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Max. Entladung Batteriepack | Battery pack discharging||2,6V|
|Max. Entladungs-Strom | Continuous Current||1C||Selbstentladungsrate pro Monat | Self Discharge rate (month)||≤2%|
|Max. Entladungs-Stromimpuls | Impulse Current||3C (10s)||Energieleistungsdichte | Power Density||>800w/kg|
|Innenwiderstand | Internal Resistance||≤0,6mΩ||Gewicht | Cell Weight||1.5 kg±100g|
|Durchschnittlicher Entladestrom | Constant current||40A||Zellengröße | Dimension||126mm x 46mm x 188mm|
Safety instructions before using the battery
- Preclude a short- circuit in battery
- Charge battery fully before the first use.
- The battery pack is secured with a clamping plate, please never remove the clamping plates while using.
- Check the voltage of cells, it should range of 3.31 – 3.33 volts
- Install the BMS according to our instructions to prevent overcharging and deep discharge.
- Check if all parts are complete.
- The installation should be carried out in accordance with the accompanying description.
- The 4 screws should be connected to the silvered copper bridges.
- A not intended application reduces life of your battery.
Care and Maintenance
- The battery is permanently sealed (maintenance free)
- Do not deform or puncture Battery mechanically. Do not short-circuiting Cathode and Anode. Please do not throw the battery into fire.
- Do not connect different types of batteries with each other.
- Do not connect cells of different capacity either in series or parallel.
- Please store the battery in a dry and ventilated place. Please keep away from food, moisture, heat and fire.
- Please charge the battery for more than 60% capacity before storing them longer. Check the voltage monthly. If it is below 3 volts per cell, the battery must be charged.