Currently, a lithium-iron phosphate battery used in renewable energy systems must also be manufactured according to ecological criteria. The production of lithium-iron-manganese phosphate batteries requires high-tech manufacturing equipment and experience in cell production. It is done with the most modern materials and considers ecological aspects. The powder for the anode and cathode coating is mixed with a water-based method and dried ecologically, so that only water escapes during the drying process. This distinguishes our LiFeMnPO4 batteries from other competitors. The company has certificates according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001. Our production plant in the province of Zhejiang (China) has highly trained specialists, a modern machine park and can produce a large number of lithium-ion batteries daily.
Battery cell – 3,6V 200Ah
Standard features of LiFeMnPO4 batteries
- High performance: The continuous discharge current standard is recommended between 0.3C to 1C.
- The continuous maximum current is 3C.
- The maximum impulse discharge current for <10 sec is at 10C.
- The maximum charging current is 1C
- Good performance at temperatures from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
- The battery structure is stable and safe
- Good performances at low temperatures. The 100% discharge is defined at 20 ° C. At temperatures below 0 ° C, the discharge current power falls. Do not charge battery under 0 ° C.
- Security: The battery can not explode or burn through internal or external damage.
- Long life cycle: The capacity of the cells occurs after 5000 cycles at 80 % strength capacity utilization in the range of 80% of the initial capacity.
- Adapted for fast charging: Within an hour, the battery can be charged to 85%. Fully charged after 2-3 hours
- Low cost relative to performance / lifetime.
- Battery does not contain polluting heavy metals
- Battery is made with modern materials at state of the art
Safety instructions before using the battery
- Preclude a short- circuit in battery
- Discharge battery fully before the first use.
- The battery pack is secured with a clamping plate, please never remove the clamping plates while using.
- Check the voltage of cells, it should range of 3.31 – 3.33 volts
- Install the BMS according to our instructions to prevent overcharging and deep discharge.
- Check if all parts are complete.
- The installation should be carried out in accordance with the accompanying description.
- The 4 screws should be connected to the silvered copper bridges.
- A not intended application reduces life of your battery.
Care and Maintenance
- The battery is permanently sealed (maintenance free)
- Do not deform or puncture Battery mechanically. Do not short-circuiting Cathode and Anode. Please do not throw the battery into fire.
- Do not connect different types of batteries with each other.
- Do not connect cells of different capacity either in series or parallel.
- Please store the battery in a dry and ventilated place. Please keep away from food, moisture, heat and fire.
- Please charge the battery for more than 60% capacity before storing them longer. Check the voltage monthly. If it is below 3 volts per cell, the battery must be charged.
|Nennkapazität | Rated Capacity (0,2C)||200Ah||Ladezyklen | Cycle Life|
|Nennspanung | Nominal Voltage (0,2C)||3,2V||100% Kapazitätsnutzung | 100% DOD||≥3000|
|Max. Ladestrom | Max. Charging Current||≤0,8C-1C||90% Kapazitätsnutzung | 90% DOD||≥5000|
|Laden Einzelzelle | Singlecell charging||3,65V||Laden | Charging||0 ~ 45°C|
|Laden Batteriepack | Battery pack charging||3,65V||Lagertemperatur | Storage temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Max. Entladung Einzelzelle | Max. Discharing Current||2,5V||Arbeitstemperatur | Working Temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Max. Entladung Batteriepack | Battery pack dischargin||2,6V|
|Max. Entladungs-Strom | Continuous Current||≤120A | ≤3C||Selbstentladungsrate pro Monat | Self Discharge rate (month)||≤2%|
|Max. Entladungs-Stromimpuls | Impulse Current||400A | ≤10C||Energieleistungsdichte | Power Density||>800w/kg|
|Innenwiderstand | Internal Resistance||≤0,35mΩ||Gewicht | Cell Weight||6.7 kg±100g|
|Durchschnittlicher Entladestrom | Constant current||≤ 80A | ≤2C||Zellengröße | Dimension||290mm x 66mm x 238mm|